Dear parents, families and carers,
We would like to draw your attention to some excellent opportunities to help you understand your child’s development across teenage years and through puberty and also to share your experiences and receive support from others.
- Online workshops for parents to help you support your teenager and deal with their developing emotions.
- A parenting network roadshow (also online)
If you yourself are finding life hard and feel you are struggling with your mental health please consider the following resources:
- Adult Mental Health information is available at https://www.durham.gov.uk/adultmentalhealthsupport
- Support is available by contacting your local GP surgery.
- The Mental Health Alliance is a range of support services able to support a wide range of mental health concerns.