Our school has a wide variety of policies, aimed towards providing the best possible care for anyone who visits or attends our school. For your convenience, here are a selection of policies that might be of interest to you.
If you would like a paper copy of any of our documents on our website or require a different format, please speak to the school office, who will provide them to you free of charge.
- Accessibility Policy
- Anti-bullying Policy
- Behaviour & Rewards
- Careers Policy
- Charging & Remissions Policy
- Child Protection Policy
- Child Protection Supervision Policy
- Complaints Policy
- Covid – Living with COVID
- Covid Outbreak Plan
- Covid National Testing Programme Risk Assessment
- GDPR – Privacy Notice
- Marking & Feedback Policy
- Homework Policy
- Equality Information and Objectives policy
- Parental Code of Conduct
- Pupil Premium Policy
- Relationships, Sex and Health Education Policy
- SEND Policy
- Keeping Children Safe in Education – DfE information
- Year 7 Catch Up Funding
You may need a product like Adobe Reader (free download) to view our PDF documents on our website.