Our school has a wide variety of policies, aimed towards providing the best possible care for anyone who visits or attends our school. For your convenience, here are a selection of policies that might be of interest to you.
If you would like a paper copy of any of our documents on our website or require a different format, please speak to the school office, who will provide them to you free of charge.
- Accessibility Policy
- Anti-bullying Policy
- Behaviour & Rewards – a guide for students and parents
- Charging & Remissions Policy
- Child Protection Policy
- Child Protection Supervision Policy
- e-Safety Policy
- Marking & Feedback Policy
- Complaints Policy & Procedure
- Homework Policy
- Equality Diversity & Community Cohesion
- Pupil Premium Policy
- SEND Policy
- Year 7 Catch Up Funding
You may need a product like Adobe Reader (free download) to view our PDF documents on our website.