Our Curriculum Maps provide an overview of the content of each subject, for every year group, this academic year.
Each year group has their own curriculum map, which can be accessed via the following links:
Our Assessment Structure
An overview of our Assessment Structure can be viewed via this link.
Assessment Weeks – Term 1 2018/19
- Year 11 Mock Examinations – Round 1 starts on Thursday 8th November 2018
- Year 9 & 10 Assessment Week 1 starts on Monday 3rd December 2018
- Year 7 & 8 Assessment Week 1 starts on Monday 26th November 2018
Assessment Weeks – Term 2 2018/19
- Year 11 Mock Examinations – Round 2 starts on Monday 4th March 2019
- Year 9 & 10 Assessment Week 1 starts on Monday 25th February 2019
- Year 7 & 8 Assessment Week 1 starts on Monday 18th March 2019
Assessment Weeks – Term 3 2018/19
- Year 11 GCSE examinations start on Monday 13th May 2019
- Year 9 & 10 Assessment Week 1 starts on Monday 17th June 2019
- Year 7 & 8 Assessment Week 1 starts on Monday 10th June 2019
Information on the topics to revise for Term 1, including further sources of support, have been e-mailed to all students and can also be accessed via the following links:
Hard copies will also be provided for students.
All Year 11 students will also be issued with a personal revision plan, as well as being e-mailed a link to access this electronically.
Key Stage 4 Options
Further information about choosing Options at Key Stage 4 can be accessed by clicking on the images below.
Revised qualifications and school performance measures
Ofqual, in conjunction with the Department for Education, have produced information on changes that are happening to GCSEs and A levels, and to school and college performance measures, to help students and parents understand the impact they will have on them. This information can be viewed via this link.
Contact Details for Heads of Department
Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND)
At Belmont community School, we believe that inclusive education means providing all pupils with appropriate education and support alongside their peers. The Curriculum is all the planned activities that the school organises in order to promote learning, personal growth and development.
Further information can be found in the Teaching, Learning and the Curriculum section of the SEND Information Report. If you would like a paper copy of any of our documents on our website or require a different format, please speak to the school office, who will provide them to you free of charge. If you would like to discuss your SEND requirements in detail please contact the school to arrange an appointment.
You may need a product like Adobe Reader (free download) to view our PDF documents on our website.